Downloading Java Script
In order to install Java script on your computer's XP operating system and Internet Explorer, please follow the instructions below.
1. Visit www.java.com
2. Select 'Download' from the top of the Java web page to start the automatic download process, and follow the instructions on the web page.
3. When the download is complete, go to the opening page (the desktop) on your computer.
4. Left click the mouse on Start > All Programs > Set Program Access and Defaults.
5. Left click on the radio button next to the Custom option, and then left click on the two small arrows pointing down on the right hand side to expand the section of the window.
6. Scroll down to the option 'Choose a virtual machine for Java.'
7. Left click on 'Use my current virtual machine for Java' to make Windows XP use the Java script you have downloaded.
8. Left click on 'OK.'
9. Follow the link below to return to the opening page of the web site.